The Pilot Mountain Police Department has reported the following incidents and arrests.
• Jose Lynn France, of 121 Howard Street in Pilot Mountain, was charged with felony possession of cocaine and second-degree trespassing on July 27. The court date is set for Sept. 14.
• On July 27, First Citizens Bank reported the copying and cashing of checks under false pretenses worth $954.
• A traffic citation was issued to Donna Wellham Moore, 49, of Pinnacle, on July 27 for driving 59 miles per hour in a 35 zone.
• Surrey Bank and Trust reported the cashing of a counterfeit check resulting in $1,500 in losses on July 27.
• Jennifer Kay Boyd, 42, of Mount Airy, turned herself in for communicating threats on July 30 on a written promise.
• On Aug. 1, Terry Eugene Lawson, of Pinnacle, was involved in a collision with a parked vehicle in a parking lot on East Main Street.
• Joshua Allen Settle, of Mount Airy, backed into a parked vehicle at Coopers on East Main Street on Aug. 1.
• Dollar General reported a larceny of 12 containers of motor oil valued at $54 on Aug. 1.
• On Aug. 7, Barbara Thomas Clark, of Pilot Mountain, collided with a parked vehicle in the Dollar General parking lot.