Students and staff at Shoals Elementary School recently showed their collective stand against drugs and bullying, with a theme each day of the week.
The themes were:
– Monday: “I am too smart to start” Students and staff dressed as their favorite book character;
– Tuesday: “I am too bright for drugs!” Students and staff wore neon and/or sunglasses;
– Wednesday: “Orange you glad we are united against bullying and drugs?” Students and staff wore orange for Unity Day;
– Thursday: Rally in red against drugs and bullying! Students and staff dressed in red;
– Friday: Believe, achieve, succeed! Show pride for your future by wearing your favorite college, trade school, or military clothes;