The following incident/investigation reports were filed by the Pilot Mountain Police Department:
• A collision report was filed on Aug. 24 on North Carolina Highway 268. The report states that the motor vehicle that Ann Edwards Marshall, of Westfield, was operating collided with a deer.
• Michael Anthony Hose, of Pilot Mountain, was arrested on Aug. 19 at 112 Hope Valley Road and charged with larceny and assault on a female. Hose, 49, is scheduled to appear in court on Sept. 19.
• A report of larceny and forgery was filed on Aug. 19 on South Depot Street. Tia Monique Armstrong, of Pilot Mountain, is listed as the victim in the report.
• Hailey Renee Bowman, of Mount Airy, was arrested at 805 South Key Street on Aug. 23 and charged with failure to appear. Bowman, 21, is scheduled to appear in court on Sept. 13.
• A uniform citation was issued on Aug. 21 to Brian Scott Simmons, of Pilot Mountain, charging her with displaying an expired registration plate on a vehicle.
• A uniform citation was issued on Sept. 21 to Angela Hayes Ferguson, of Pilot Mountain, charging her with driving without being licensed by the Division of Motor Vehicles of North Carolina.
Aila Boyd may be reached at 336-415-2210.