The Town of Pilot Mountain will be conducting a bulk item pick-up on Oct. 16, according to the town’s website. The pick-up is for white goods only, no hazardous materials will be picked up.
There are no return trips for items. The route schedule for the fall bulk item clean-up will be strictly adhered to. If you are unable to get your rubbish to the curb in time, you are welcome to drop off your items at the bins yourself. Bins are located at the end of Lynchburg Road through Oct. 16.
Items should be placed at the curb no later than 7 a.m. on the scheduled day of pick up.
Route schedule for fall bulk item cleanup:
• Oct. 12, North Stephens St., Second St., North Depot St., Howard St., North Academy St., Joyce Dr., East HWY 52 ByPass, Carson Rd., Carson St., Crestwood Dr., Bullington Ln., Hamlin Dr., East Main St., Nelson St. & Needham St..
• Oct. 13, South Academy St., Marion St., Davis St., Pine St., South Stephens St., Dodson St., Denny St., South Key St., Golf Course Rd., Foothill Dr., Lola Lane, Butler St., South Boyles & South Depot St.
• Oct. 14, North Key St., Thompson Dr., West HWY 52 ByPass, Westfield Rd., School St., Spring St., Friends St., Swanson St., West Main St., Simmons St. & Sunset Dr.
• Oct. 15, Dodson Mill Rd., Neva St., North View Dr., Mountain View Dr., West Ridge Dr., Gordon Ct., Blaylock Ct. & Saddle Dr.
• Oct. 16, Lynchburg Rd. & Old Barn Circle