The following reports were filed by the Pilot Mountain Police Department in recent weeks:
• A citation was issued to Marisa Jane Benton, King, on May 4, charging her with operating a motor vehicle without decreasing speed to avoid colliding with a vehicle, operating a motor vehicle while driver’s license was revoked, and giving a false name or address when requested by an officer.
• A warrant was issued on May 21 for the arrest of Jamar Antwane Furnace, charging him with stealing a 2002 Dodge Intrepid valued at $1,500 on Dec. 6.
• An incident/investigation report dated May 24 reports property damage by hitting a chain-link fence with a vehicle.
• A citation was issued to Joshua Darrell Holt, Mount Airy, on May 26, charging him with operating a motor vehicle while his driver’s license was revoked.
• A citation was issued to Nathaniel Luke Easter, Ararat, on May 27, charging him with failing to stop for a stop sign and failing to maintain lane control within a single lane. A Division of Motor Vehicles report cites a one-vehicle accident involving Easter in a 2004 Mercury.
• A Division of Motor Vehicles report dated May 28 reports a collision between Charlotte Elaine York, Pilot Mountain, driving a 2011 vehicle owned by Yoco Inc., and Brandi Nicole Brock, Pilot Mountain, driving a 2014 Ford.
• Eric Jason Tilley Jr., Pilot Mountain, was arrested on May 28, charged with one count of misdemeanor assault on a female. He was confined at Surry County jail, Dobson. No bail was set.