The following incident/investigation reports were filed by the Pilot Mountain Police Department recently:
• An incident/investigation report was filed by the ABC Store on S. Key Street in Pilot Mountain on Oct. 12. A pint of Fireball liquor valued at $9.38 was allegedly taken and placed in the pocket of an unknown person.
• An incident/investigation report filed on Oct. 15 cites an unknown person putting a Holley Performance Carburetor valued at $477.21 under their shirt at Advance Auto Parts on S. Key Street in Pilot Mountain.
• An incident/investigation report was filed on Oct. 16 regarding stolen and damaged property at Charles H. Stone Memorial Library on W. Main Street in Pilot Mountain. Missing items included a Dell computer valued at $1,000, $450 in cash, keys valued at $5 and office equipment and an antique lamp valued at $300. Damage done to a window and a till drawer lock were estimated at $120 in total.
• An incident/investigation report was filed on Oct. 22 involving larceny from a motor vehicle located on N. Key St. in Pilot Mountain. Barbara Jean Davis is listed as the victim on the report. Fluid medication valued at $1 is the subject of the investigation.
• Billy Spencer Freeman was arrested on Oct. 13 on charges of shoplifting (misdemeanor) and possessing/stealing stolen property (misdemeanor) in Stokes County on Oct. 2. He was released on a written promise to appear in court in Stokes County on Nov. 14.
• An arrest report was filed on Oct. 21 charging Kentucky Dwayne Lovings with one count of assault on a female (misdemeanor). Lovings was also charged with failure to appear on July 19 in Randolph County on a charge of assault on a female (misdemeanor) and March 7 in Rockingham County for two counts of misdemeanor probation violation. He is being held in the Surry County jail.
• A Department of Motor Vehicles report was filed in regards to an accident on S. Key St. in Pilot Mountain on Oct. 16, involving James Lee Aldridge, III, of Kernersville, operating a vehicle owned by R.H. Barringer Co. of Greensboro and Melonie Michelle Williams of Winston-Salem, operating a vehicle owned by Enterprise Leasing Company of Charlotte.
• A Department of Motor Vehicles report was filed regarding an accident on W. Main St. on Oct. 19 between Garland Mark Smith of Pilot Mountain and Dillion Kesha Taylor of Princeton, WV, operating a vehicle owned by Osmose Utilities Services, Inc. of Peachtree City, GA.
• A motor vehicle collision report was filed on Oct. 16 involving a collision on Swanson St. at W. Main St. between a 1998 Dodge driven by Christopher Ray Beers and owned by Raymond Waite Beers, both of Mount Airy, and a parked car owned by Dewey Franklin Sturdivant, II, of Siloam.
• A motor vehicle collision report was filed on Oct. 17 involving a collision on 268 at Old 52 Bypass between a 2007 Dodge driven by Gerald H. Roberts of Pinnacle and owned by Deborah Ann Roberts, of the same address as the driver, and a 2010 Suburban driven and owned by Wendellyn P. Isaacson of King.
• A motor vehicle collision report was filed on Oct. 18 involving a collision on S. Key St. at Circle K between a 2010 Toyota driven by Shirley Lawson Midkiff of Pinnacle, owned by Anthony Lynn Midkiff of Pilot Mountain, and a 2006 Chevrolet owned and driven by Adrienne Nicole Combs of Ararat.
• A uniform citation was issued to Matthew Thomas Hill of Pilot Mountain on Oct. 18. He is charged with displaying an expired registration plate on a vehicle.
• A uniform citation was issued to Brian Elliot Sellers of Mount Airy on Oct. 19. He is charged with displaying a registration number plate knowing the same to be fictitious and with operating a motor vehicle while driver’s license was revoked.