The Pilot Mountain Police Department has reported the following incidents and arrests.
• Davey Delwin Dixon, 41, of Belews Creek, was issued an arrest warrant for stealing a 38-inch television from the Econo Lodge in Pilot Mountain on June 21. His court date is set for Aug. 17.
• On June 24, Raymond Allen Johnson, 50, of 208 Dodson St., was charged with assault on a female.
• A vehicle collision occurred between Linda Sech, of King, and Jimmy Pratt, of Ararat, in the Just Save parking lot on June 26.
• Catherine Johnson reported property damage to her vehicle while parked at her residence on Highway 52 Bypass on June 27. The driver’s door and hood appeared to be marked with a rock causing $1,500 in damage.
• On June 28, Kimberly Hall struck a parked vehicle in the parking lot of an apartment building on Depot Street.
• A traffic citation was issued to Sean Foster, 42, of Winston-Salem, for driving without being licensed on June 28.
• Elizabeth Freeman, 32, of Mount Airy, received a traffic citation on June 28 for driving while her license was revoked.
• A traffic citation was issued to Christopher Fosner, 41, of Westfield, on June 28 for driving without being licensed.